Sales Technical Support and Sales Technical Training Specialist
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
We are looking for a Sales Technical Support and Sales Technical Training Specialist that manage the translation of end-user requirements into a technical ST solution. You could also solve end-user and customer technical issues in the post sales phase and enable technical knowledge transfer to customers
· Take on responsibility:
You will involve in these following activities:
- Prepare technical concept, system design and presentation kit for major applications incl., benefits and application notes
- Assist ST/SBV in explaining concepts to end-users and influencers
- Support in final installation and commissioning phase upon request
- Support on integration questions
- Provide 1st and 2nd level tech support including on-site support and reporting
- Conduct technical trainings in the region/countries (internal and for customers)
-Complaint handling and initiating escalation process
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Technical high school diploma or Engineering Degree
- Languages: Good knowledge of Techncal English
- Experience and know-how: Knowledge of networking and IoT solutions; Knowledge of video surveillance, access control and intrusion technical solutions
- Personality: strong personal initiative; Engage in improving our business processes by contributing ideas. Communicate proactively and effectively at all levels, both externally and internally. Team player; Think partnerships.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.