Mechanical Engineer - Video Camera Development
- Ovar, Ovar, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
Bosch Security Systems - Sistemas de Segurança, S.A., is focused on developing devices that will shape the smart cities of the future.
Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH was founded 2016 in Germany as a 100 percent subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Now we want to build up a R&D team in Portugal. We develop intelligent connected devices, features and services in agile teams with an open work culture and flat hierarchies in an inspiring working environment. Our focus is to provide users with inspiring products for a comfortable and safe home.
Your contribution to something big
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical parts and assemblies for security video cameras;
- You will work on translating product requirements into mechanical parts in a multidisciplinary and cross-site team;
- You are responsible for the design up to and including release for mass production;
- You analyse customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented;
- Safeguarding functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products;
What distinguishes you
- You have a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- You have relevant experience (approx. 5/10 years) in development and industrialization of complex products;
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements;
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably CREO);
- You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/ simulations;
- You have experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting, etc.
- You have the knowledge on coatings and surface treatments
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!