Logistics Ramp-Up Planner, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for e-Bike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the LOS team, which handles ramp up planning and supplier integration
- You are a ramp up planner in charge of the logistic coordination of projects transferred from other Bosch sites and new ramp-ups of products and variants in our plant
- You coordinate production readiness by timely set up of finished goods and raw materials required for serial production in our SAP system
- You communicate the relocation road map with all involved parties in plant and central departments and you ensure that the logistic deadlines and deliverable are met
- You ensure the raw material availability for sample parts production and set up the scheduling agreements with all agreed suppliers for series deliveries
- You give support to the packaging designers with the coordination of packaging planning for material availability
- You organize deliveries of raw materials for sample parts production
- You will participate in planning guideline workshops, supply chain network design for your assigned projects
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are perseverant and determined to achieve results
- You have great analytical skills
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree
Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of logistic processes
- 3 years working experience in ramp up planning or procurement field
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work in project teams
- General knowledge of automotive industry
- Experience in lean production systems represents a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of production planning is an advantage
- English – level C1
- German – level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Teambuilding – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.