EBB_2020_iTraMS - Embedded Project Manager
- Hosur Rd, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
-Competency management and team building
-Process compliance and knowledge on ASPICE,
-Stake holder management
- Hands-on Project management experience in Automotive domain.
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software Development in automotive domain
- Willingness to take up higher responsibility
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Proactive and Adaptive to challenging situations
- Good negotiating and convincing skills.
- Experience in working with Clients across geographies.
- Knowledge on Automotive domain – Bus systems like CAN,FR, etc Diagnostics, EEPROM, SPI, etc
- Knowledge of Autosar architecture
- Expertise in C language
- Strong microcontroller basics
Qualification: B.E / B/Tech / M.Tech
Experience: 8 -11 Years
- Experience with project management tools like Rational ALM, MS Project etc
- Knowledge of tools/scripting languages like, CANoe, CANanlyser, CAPL, PERL
- Self learning with a good learning curve
- International experience