- RBEI, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch
GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning/business planning
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation, data mining using SQL and data warehousing on highly available SQL and non-relational (NoSQL and distributed database management systems)
- Fluent in writing and optimizing SQL with demonstrated strength in writing complex, high-optimized queries across large data sets
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language, Python, R, or similar.
- Knowledge and expertise with data warehousing concepts
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies (e.g Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink) is a big plus
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them (verbal/written) to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmaps
- Strong expertise in troubleshooting complex production issues.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Strong belief in automation over toil.
- Professional traits - customer-obsessed, gets things done, highly collaborative, excellent communicator, and very comfortable with rapid change and uncertainty
- Personal traits - curious, humble, team player
- How you think:
- Independent - asks questions when something doesn’t make sense, and takes ownership of initiatives in an organized fashion
- Organized - able to meet tight deadlines and maintain high-quality work
- Communicative - able to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Growth-minded - eager and open to learn and evolve quickly
- Self-structured - strong ability to work independently and efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and execute reliably
As a Senior Architect you will:
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines, warehouses, and reporting systems to support product engineering operational data: incidents, deployments, performance, utilization, defects, change failure rate, test data, infrastructure costs.
- Build the data products that technical users will depend on for business intelligence and ad-hoc access.
- Build scalable solutions and self-serve platforms that will provide data and KPIs to inform business decision making.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help improve the controllership and help achieve the goals of the team.
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to all assigned systems and projects
- Develop high-trust relationships and processes with partner teams and stakeholders to identify and address insight requirements
- Participate in work streams planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of solutions.
- Be able to adapt to prioritizing multiple issues in a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams.
BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Computer Science or Allied Branches