Internship in Software Engineering Department
- Hjälmarydsvägen, Tranås, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermoteknik AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 400 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are IVT and Bosch.
Your contribution to something big
- Drive IT development projects
- Preparing and participating in project workshops / event
- Presenting in meetings
- Prepare content and participate in meetings with senior management
What distinguishes you
- Pursuing Bachelor/Master of Science degree ideally with a focus on computer science
- Ability to manage and set priorities in a changing environment
- Ability to work independently and approach people easily
- Good analytical skills
- You are structured, but can think “outside of the box”
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary
- Fitness facilities
Duration of the internship: 6 months; beginning mid-September 2020.