Software Development Engineer (powertrain domain)/动力驱动域软件开发工程师_Software Center
- Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Innovation and Software Development (Wuxi) Co., Ltd
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
- Responsible for Requirement Engineering of application SW of powertrain domain control unit(PCU/VCU), engine control unit(ECU- Diesel engine and CNG engine),fuel cell control unit(FCCU), Transmission control unit (TCU),48V battery management sysem,etc.
- Define the development plan(including testing case)
- Development of unified software module, functional optimization
- Responsible for Modelling in Simulink/ASCET/CANape/SDOM, and fast prototype of SW function design and test SW preparation
- Documentation of the software module detail design in the format of the software module specification
- Implementation based on the software module specification, on time delivery and quality
- Quality work products, to full fill the quality requirements
- Software integration and test according to specification
- Trouble shooting and bug-fix of software related
1. Masters or bachelor in software-engineering/electronics/Vehicle engineering/control engineering
2. Software language skill(C language/C++ language/Assembly programming)
3. Embedded System Knowledge
4. Familiar with the software developing process and software test method
5. Preferred industry: automotive, Also: consumer electronics
6. Good English communication skills
7. Intercultural sensitivity
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 5,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy