- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across
the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
We are building knowledge graph system helping engineers across whole Product Lifecycle Management by connecting gigabytes of meta data, from hundreds of integrated source systems. We are looking for IT Operational / Infrastructure Engineer who will work close with developers in order to build and maintain solution with technologies like Cloud, Docker, Solr, Ansible.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Supporting development team in providing DevOps tools and application by patching, maintenance, upgrades and other related activities associated with operating of an application
- Performing daily operational tasks, including configurations, performance, backup, recovery, disaster recovery scenarios and manage data in a secure, reliable and highly available system environment
- Implementing technical monitoring, logging and automated resource allocation for IT solutions, products, services and APIs
- Implementing approved operational changes
- Performing system tuning and routine housekeeping tasks
What distinguishes you:
- Understanding of Linux / Windows operating systems
- Experience with DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferable Azure DevOps)
- Experience with MS SQL Server Management
- Good knowledge of any of the scripting language like Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Basic understanding and execution of Java / .NET (Core) stack
- Basic understanding of web servers (like IIS)
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL, Influx, Grafana stack
- Basic knowledge of Solr or Elasticsearch
- Agile mindset
- Language skills: B2 English
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)