Embedded Software Architect (Hypervisor)- ECP-COB
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Leads a team of Engineers for designing and architecting next gen Infotainment Systems which handles multiple domains (convergence systems)
- Architecting the design for new features and technologies for Infotainment systems
- Evaluation and feasibility analysis of technical customer requirements or specification proposal.
- Programming and debugging for multithreaded and multi core/cpu software environment
- Expertise in board bring up that has multiple processors and controllers
- Expertise in programming using C, C++ and good understanding of OOAD & UML
- Capable of analyzing HW schematics to realize the SW requirements.
- Support and resolve issue resolutions and clarification for cross-functional teams.
- Support team lead and project manager at program level in resolving open issues.
· Leading and technical mentoring of team
- Expertise in Hypervisor based systems (Preferably on Redbend, QNX, Xen) and CPU virtualization technologies
- Design, Develop and test device drivers in Linux/Android/QNX platform.
- Multithreaded programming, usage of IPCs, Interrupts & synchronization methods.
- Expertise in using the communication protocols (I2C, SPI & UART) in the device driver.
- Expertise in handling Device Tree based configurations.
- Know how on Porting device drivers into Hypervisor environment.
- Strong C & C++ programming skills, OOPS concepts
- Android Architecture knowhow
- Strong in software development for real-time embedded systems
- Experienced in Design/Architecture Tools like EA
- Expertise in
o SCM Tools like GIT/GERRIT
o ALM Tools like RTC
o Requirements Management Tools like DOORS
- Set up and maintain build and release infrastructure for code patches and kernel builds
- Experience in Yocto based build concepts & Bitbake tool know how.
- Ability to create and review changes for Gerrit and participate in a continuous integration loop
- Ability to rebuild the entire QNX/ Linux/Android system including the kernel, middleware and applications
- Experience in Unit test tools like GTest.
- Know-how and experience of SAFe/Agile Development
- Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standards and Processes (ASPICE).
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills
- Self-Motivated individuals
- Ability to work Independent as well as a good Team Player
- Strong written and oral Communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Customer Interaction & Stake-holder management
Must understand Software development
BE / B. TECH / ME / M. Tech (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation,
Candidates with 8 to 12 years’ experience can apply.