Transport Execution Specialist
- Av. Tejocotes, Parque Industrial San Martín Obispo, Cuautitlán Izcall, Estado de México, México
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!
Responsible for the day to day execution of overland transportation orders in the Bosch TMS for the North American Region for the Automotive and Non-Automotive Divisions to meet daily performance, cost, & quality targets.
- Collaborate with internal TMC partners (Engineering, Agile Team, LSP Dev..) during day to day operation.
- Manual processing and Exception management handling in Bosch TMS and notify the plants/stakeholders and sending frequent updates.
- Participate in plant/carrier/customer calls to resolve critical issues: frequent, timely and proactive communication with stakeholders to provide shipment status updates, address questions/concerns, etc.
- Liaison with Bosch LSPs/forwarders/carrier to resolve shipment issues, find solutions, track critical shipments and inform the plants/stakeholders.
- Support escalation of day to day operational tasks; Maintain and distribute open issues logs.
- Immediate escalation of system data issues to ensure the reliability of relevant info into Bosch TMS
- Daily download and analysis of operational data for KPI Monitoring and CIP (Continuous Improvement Process)
- End user function for Bosch TMS
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Engineering, Finance, Business, or Logistics).
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in transportation operations.
- Must be fluent in Spanish & English.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience with SAP
- Must be self-motivated and willing to be flexible in work schedule and hours.
- Good customer relations skills and ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all management levels.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and quickly adapt to changing circumstances/environment
- Good time management skills and strong ability to manage several projects and tasks at once and excellent ability to prioritize time and efforts
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities and systematically approach them to make improvements both short term and long term.
- Experience in using transportation management systems
- Experience working with Continuous Improvement Process & Lean Six Sigma Problem Solving tools (5 Whys, 5S, A3, PDCA, VSM)
- Experience with TMS
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 16,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
#JoinUs #WeAreBosch #MejorConBosch #QuieroSerBosch #LetsBeRemarkable