IT Operations Engineer (DevOps) - Junior
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Work with development teams to develop application monitoring, alerts, and logging;
- Create and improve automated CI/CD pipelines;
- Coordinate and participate in deployment efforts for both UAT and Production;
- Actively work with teams to identify and review application issues and recommend enhancements;
- Enable automated resource and security audits;
- Responsibilities include system administration tasks on non-cloud environment.
- English (fluent speaking and writing);
- Working experience in using modern monitoring stacks such Elastic, Prometheus or TIG stack;
- Working experience with Micorsoft Azure;
- Good knowledge of at least one configuration management system (Ansible, Chef or Puppet etc.);
- Good knowledge of container technologies like Docker;
- Good scripting skills in at least one of Bash, Python or Powershell;
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems;
- Experience using CI/CD systems such as Jenkins;
- Experience of using Git for version control;
- Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile concepts.
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.