IT Operations Engineer (DevOps) - Intermediate
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Provision MongoDB and InfluxDB instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations;
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases;
- Prepare documentations and specifications;
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- English (fluent speaking and writing);
- Strong proficiency in MongoDB and/or InfluxDB database management;
- Decent experience with recent versions of MongoDB and/or InfluxDB;
- Experience with replication configuration in MongoDB and/or InfluxDB;
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices;
- Proficient performance tuning, query optimization and index tuning;
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications;
- Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as Elasticsearch, AzureSQL and Oracle;
- Detailed understanding of monitoring requirements;
- Configuration management solutions such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Knowledge about virtualized environments such as Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Experience: 2-5 years.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.