- Bommanahalli Underpass, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
You would be part of a multi-national test development team providing QA solutions for automotive platforms. These platforms are at the crossroad between deeply embedded systems and desktop computers. Your challenge would be to co-architect and test the automotive platform development environment.
As a test architect, you would provide technical & strategic leadership in all QA activities to the team. You would be central in building test automation infrastructure system within a continuous delivery environment necessary to handle the goal to test complex product variants.
As a test architect, you are expected to carry out the following activities:
· Participation in definition and implementation of test-management improvements especially with focus on “Information and Entertainment in Vehicles”, “Vehicle computer” and “Autonomous driving activities”
· Support test manager in defining and reviewing the test policy , test strategies and test plans
· Definition and Implementation of strategy for test-automation with special focus on continuous delivery and functional safety aspects
· Porting of test-framework(s) and test-cases of ADIT Linux platform to new application processors
· Provide technical leadership (concept/feasibility/requirements-engineering/ design/architecture/documentation) to team in their test development activities
· Identify gaps and implement processes with-in team that lead to high quality and efficiency
· Actively drive technical discussions within team and ADIT customers
· Close cooperation and alignment with other architects and integration-team
· Participation technical discussion with teams in Germany, Japan and Vietnam
· Strong QA practice background
· ISTQB advanced certification or equivalent
· Experience with test-automation and test-management tools
· Proven expertise and hands-on in designing and implementing complex test use cases
· Experience with software development with embedded Linux or QNX is precondition
· In-depth knowledge in object oriented design and modelling languages like UML
· In-depth knowledge in GIT, SVN or any configuration management system
EXperience: 7 to 10 years