Software Research Engineer
- Bengaluru - Chennai Hwy, Kudlu Gate, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Collaborate with a group of researchers and build proof of concepts and technology demonstrators for computer vision based applications
- Actively publish research work within and outside of BOSCH
- Support in experimentation and analysis to identify and addressing research gaps in the field of Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- B.Tech/M.S./M.Tech in Computer Science or related fields from top tier universities
- 2-5 years (for Bachelor’s degree holders) and 0-5 years (for Master’s degree holders) work experience in software engineering in projects with emphasis on research and advance engineering
- Solid knowledge of C/C++, Python, Matlab
- Good knowledge and demonstrated experience (projects, publications, thesis etc.) with Computer vision, Machine learning algorithms and Deep learning frameworks (e.g. Keras, Tensorflow)
- Knowledge/Exposure to UI development (e.g. with Qt) and GPU programming would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Being an effective team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility