HR Director_SC divízió
- Eger, Patak utca, 3300 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Automotive Steering Column Kft.
We at Automotive Steering Column Kft. steer our growth! We are currently looking for an experienced leader to join our HR Operations for our plant in Eger with today approx. 300 associates and ramping up to above 500 employees.. Your main task is to lead and develop the team of 6 associates through the HR transition, with focus on One HR Team mindset; grow HR capability in the team by understanding the business impact and HR contribution to empowering performance. You will report directly to Managing Director of the plant and you will have a functional link to the worldwide Business Unit HR Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include Leadership and People Management
- Employee and Team Development: Identify individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
- Create and/ or validate training curriculum in area of responsibility,
- Create and manage succession plans,
- Deal with Performance Management: establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to measure individual and team results,
- Solicit feedback from internal and external customers on employee’s contribution to the Plant performance,
- Express pride in staff and encourage them to feel good about their accomplishments,
- Perform team member evaluations professional and on time,
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals,
- Co-ordinate activities with team and keep them focused in times of crises,
- Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
- Communication: provide communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with the department.
- Introduce a KPI driven HR cockpit
Team Leader Responsibilities
- Business Strategy and Direction:
- Define, know and understand the Human Resource strategy,
- Drive the implementation of the strategy through effective performance management of team members,
- Provide regular updates to the General Manager on the execution of the strategy,
- Utilize tools available to monitor departmental cost and cost trends.
- Be the HR business partner for the senior management at plant level
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant,
- Demonstrate a commitment to internal customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Lead by example, hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial mindset and result driven
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred;
- 3-6 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.