Working student for material planning ( DC-LT/MOE2)
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu nr.2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Procurement planning according to linear production capacity
- Monitoring the raw materials needed to complete the product plan in time
- Monitoring the delivery of suppliers and checking the materials not delivered on time or partial delivery
- Direct contact with raw material suppliers
- Daily monitoring for delayed supply, special transports etc
- Monthly update and optimization of SAP parameters
- Monthly forecast planning in SAP (12 months, 2 months per day, 4 months per week).
- Technical studies on going
- English at a conversational level (B2)
- Basic elements of planning represent an advantage
- Lean logistic knowledge
- Well organized
- MS Office knowledge Excel and Power Point it represent an advantage
- Flexibility, reliability and strong sense of responsibility
- Structured and analytic approach
- Problem Solving Orientation
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;