Middle In-house lawyer/ legal advisor (3-5 PQE) for Romania & Bulgaria
- Strada Amiral Horia Măcelariu, București, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company’s medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Draft and revise agreements/ binding correspondence and other documents related to a variety of commercial, financial, tax and labor law matters to protect the organization's legal and business interests
- Provide legal advice within area of expertise to the Bosch Group management in Romania and Bulgaria in order to ensure their activities, policies, business practices, and transactions comply with the laws
- Provide consultancy to the management on establishing and protecting intellectual capital
- Make recommendations to management on how to respond to legal issues
- Coordinate activities with external legal counsels
- Represent the organization in legal proceedings before courts, government agencies, Trade Registry
- Law School degree
- International experience (worked outside Romania or in Romania with foreign investors, or for foreign clients, or studied abroad, etc.)
- Advanced English language
- 3 - 5 years of experience as legal advisor/ attorney-at-law in a law firm or an international company
- Working closely and delivering inputs to legal department manager
- Ability to perform a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards of the legal profession
- Ability to express legal issues and engagement positions in a straight forward and compelling way
- Strong business acumen to advise the business
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to advice and counsel management on legal issues
- Very good strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to act on his or her own initiative, applying good judgement
- Ability to work with different teams