ECS _ Navigation Embedded Developer ( C++ )
- Gold Hill Square, Service Rd, Popular Colony, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Mandatory: Strong C++ Programming skills and OOPS
- Automotive Infotainment
- Good experience in design and concept development
- Knowledge on Python script, Google Test framework and Linux environment
- Navigation background will be added advantage
- Practical experience in dealing with GIT
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills is a must
- Willing to work independently
- Able to propose new ideas and implement solutions effectively
- Good Analytical, Presentation and Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Good Customer Interaction skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
BE (Computer Science , Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics), ME , M.Tech
1-6 Years of experience
We are looking for young and enthusiastic members to be a part of our UX team and deliver excellent results for next generation infotainment products.
In general, responsibilities described in this job description document are to be carried out autonomously, given the following broad boundary conditions:
· Adherence to the Bosch Values
· Adherence to the Bosch guidelines and Company procedures; GF100 guidelines
· Aligned to the Company Vision, Mission, and Goals
· Adhering to the Legal and statutory requirements (also as part of Bosch Values)