Technical Function Manager for mechanical machining
- Via Saragat, 1, Villasanta, MB, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
EDIM S.p.A. provides die casting and machining services. The Company offers services that include tool design and manufacturing, chromate plating, and assembling of parts. EDIM S.p.a. serves industries such as mechanics and automotive.
What will you take care of?
· Help shaping the future: He/she analyzes and defines the plants needed for production of mechanical machining on aluminum.
· Take on responsibility: He/She processes the value stream of production flows
· Reliable implementation: He/she studies and takes care of the realization, the adaptation and the startup of the production plants, rationalizing their use in collaboration with TEF6 (times and methods).
· Conscientious coordination: He/She defines the layout of the working islands in collaboration with MFO (production).
· Structured evaluation: He/She acts as a technical support to MFO (production) to ensure the constant efficiency of machines and plants for the correct execution of the production process
· Create something new: He/She is constantly posted on the technologies needed for processing company products.
· Live cooperation: He/She maintains constant contact with the MFO (production department) and QMM (quality department) for the research of technical solutions to machining problems.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Management, ecc.).
- Languages: Good knowledge of English (level B2)
- Experience and know-how:
• Knowledge of aluminum machining
• Good knowledge of the technical design and related software
• Good knowledge of lean production (Toyota system, Bosch Production System ... etc.)
• Knowledge of cost estimation/analysis principles
• Knowledge of FMEA, SPC, MSA
• Knowledge of machining plants: CN plants (Heller, Chiron or similar) and Transfer
- Work style: Experience in personnel management.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.