Working Student Sample Order Expert, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.
- Support the Sample Order Expert in pre-order phase (forecast updates, clarification of technical content etc.);
- Receives and processes sample orders from the customer system/Project Manager;
- Confirm the technical definition with the SOE/ Project Manager;
- Ensures that the customer requirement of each order is transmitted to the Plant;
- Informs the SOE/Project Manager about planned delivery dates;
- Updates/distributes the sample delivery plan to internally after each meeting with the Project Manager;
- Ensures and follows internal communication with Plant.
- Systematic, organized and precise working style;
- Independent and pro-active working style;
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in team (including virtual teams);
- Customer orientation;
- B2 level of German would be a plus.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.