Detective Controller with Czech
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasingprocesses. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables
and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Conduct the Detective Controls for relevant departments (processes), according to Central Directives, desktop procedures and work instructions;
- Reporting errors to the responsible persons and initiate a correction;
- Responsible to report the KPI’s;
- Guide the new colleagues to conduct the Detective Controls for relevant departments (processes), according to Central Directives, desktop procedures and work instructions;
- Responsible for the quality of the detective controls - quality check of audit documentation archived in portal room, shared drives;
- Responsible to create or revise the desktop procedures for different projects;
- Propose improvements for the process of detective controls;
- Work closely and collaborate with the team leader;
- Responsible for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsibility and also interdepartmental procedure subscribed in SOCOS.
- Any other relevant tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.
- Advanced level for written and spoken English and Czech language;
- University degree - studies in financial and accounting field;
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good knowledge in MS Office;
- Affinity for working with processes and procedures;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.