Hardware ECU Integrator: EEM
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Requirement Analysis, design and development of HW, Testing
- HW Integration activities in ECU development Life cycle
- Good Understanding of Hardware fundamentals
- Good knowledge and experience in Analog, Digital circuits, Power electronics circuits design – component selection, worst case calculations and verification tests pertained to circuits to drive relays, valves, motors and fuel-pumps
- Experience in hardware testing, debugging and failure analysis
- Knowhow of simulation tools like PSpice / LTSpice, ORCAD, SABER etc..
- Knowhow of microcontrollers, interfacing circuits and communication protocols like CAN, LIN, SPI, FLEXRAY etc,
- High quality consciousness in deliverables
- Exposure to HW product development life cycle and strong in Integration
- Good stakeholder management (SW, HW, customer team…)
- Must have high initiatives, good interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
- Good analytical, oral and written communication skills and good attitude to work in team
- Willingness to undergo International travels on short term basis
B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech – ECE / E&E / E&I
Mandatory Experience :
- 4-8 Years in Hardware electronic design, Full life cycle electronic product development
- Willingness to travel and passion for Hardware engineering
Good knowledge on Industry standards like IEC, ISO