DevOps Engineer - Bosch IoT Start-up
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security and Safety Things is a fully funded Bosch startup that works on the enablement of creating an application store for security cameras. In order to enable such platform a common operating system (OS) is needed which is based on the Android OS. This OS development is done by the OS engineering department in Eindhoven. Do you want to be a part of working on a technology stack in a true IoT environment? This is your chance.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills. If you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
As DevOps engineer you:
- Manage and improve the full software development infrastructure (configuration management tooling, build tooling, system administration, etc.);
- Manage and improve DevOp reporting (to scrum teams, quality & validation and management);
- Participate in Product Release meetings;
- Coach the organization on continuous integration and DevOps ;
- Coordinate DevOp activities with IT-administators and other development departments.
- BSc. or MSc. degree in Software Engineering or other engineering sciences;
- At least 5 years experience in DevOps;
- Experience in virtualization and/or cloud services (e.g. Docker, AWS);
- Experience with common DevOp tooling like Gerrit, Git, Python, Bash, groovy a/o Java;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
At Security and Safety Things, we are looking to build a strong and long-term relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary with additional benefits. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Security and Safety Things we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
Please apply online with your resume and a strong motivation letter.