Working student - Purchasing Projects (PPS-SD)
- Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Supports PPx in initiating and coordinating the Engineering Change Request process for Bosch Purchasing projects, from preliminary agreement to implementation.
- Supports PPx in introducing and updating the projects in the PILUM platform (Purchasing Integrated Lean and Unified Management)
- Contributes to the Coordination / administration of changes announced by suppliers.
- Provides support to quality departments for establishing Preventive Quality Planning criteria; Sampling and Release; Safe Launch.
- Responsible for ordering samples from suppliers.
- Responsible for reserving test capacity and ordering tests at Bosch QMM Laboratories.
- Provides support to quality departments in case of complaints and opening concessions.
- Supports Bosch Commercial Purchasing in commercial discussions related to ordering tools; price negotiation and Last Time Order.
- Responsible for providing the Purchase Requisition number to Bosch Commercial Purchasing for ordering new tools from suppliers.
- Participates in internal Simultaneous Engineering meetings.
What distinguishes you:
- Higher education: technical or economics.
- Communication skills in an international environment (cultural influences).
- Independent and accurate way of working.
- General knowledge about quality and acquisitions, or project based work.
- According to the list of initial trainings in the department.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;