System Test Architect (Automotive) _ EVV1
- Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Pvt Ltd. Ozone Maney Tech Park, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), Bangalore, India
• Identify Test tools and technologies which can be implemented, aligning with requirements of Automotive Gateway/Vehicle Computer product
• Design and develop the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance them across successive projects
• Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used by the team
• Support Test Manager in achieving strategic goals for the Test Team by providing technical support to the Manager and the team.
• Have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the Test Cycle
• Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with vendor teams, IT support teams if required.
• Provide technical know-how, documentation and training to test and other business functions
• Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments to ensure they are brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to the testing problems
Essential Skills /Exp required
• Prior experience in V&V projects related to Automotive Embedded product/s. Overall work experience of 9-12 years of industry experience.
• Exp in Designing and sustaining Test solutions
• Familiarity with CAN, LIN, Ethernet protocols and validating the products that use mentioned protocols
• Earlier experience in functional testing of products that have Cyber Security features like Firewall, Key Management, Intrusion detection system/s
• Hands on know-how on below security concepts -encryption/decryption, seed key mechanism, challenge response protocol
• Experience/knowledge on Security testing methods like Fuzz testing, Penetration testing, and Vulnerability scan will be added advantage.
• Should have exp/knowledge of C, C++ (OOPS Concepts), Scripting language. Willing to learn and design Automation solutions
BE/B Tech (Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics )