- Havasi László utca 2., Maklár, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
- develop existing PLC programs (bugs, failure messages, new hardware installation, additional functions, etc)
- plant level sotware adminsitrator and responsible for VersinDog PLC and other program backing up system in the whole plant
- support MFM in case of new line preacceptance from PLC program point of view
- support analysis of machine breakdown downtimes, prioritize and choose subjects to develop
- support machine develop team
- manage realization of development process, according to the schedule
- Follow up efficiency of development
- Support service team to find "tricky" machine failure root causes
- Support TPM engineer team
We are looking for a candidate who is experineced in programming S7 300, S7 1500 PLC family (Simatic Manager, TIA Portal, WinCC, Scout, Starter, etc), familiar with Kistler controls, Bosch Rexroth screwing systems and Cognex, Keyence vision system and MIs.
English knowledge is also expected.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!