Experienced Embedded Software Developer for our eBike Team
- Scheelevägen, Lund, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a software center within Bosch and we are around 170 engineers working with different products for tomorrow´s automotive industry. Welcome to Bosch!
As an embedded software developer, you will design, develop, integrate, and debug software for products and modules for the Bosch eBike System. You will be part of creative and innovative activities for bike computers, connectivity modules, and display units. The Lund teams cover a wide range of technology areas such as embedded real-time systems, communication via CAN, BLE, and cellular, displays and user interfaces on RTOS platforms, algorithm development including machine learning and interaction with cloud backend, and mobile apps.
A successful candidate must be a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional mindset, e.g. software-hardware-test. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a “can-do” positive attitude and you take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
We expect you to have:
• Master/Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
• Relevant experience from software development on embedded systems.
• Excellent C++ and C programming skills.
• Experience with RTOS (e.g Free RTOS) systems.
• Experience in developing efficient code for systems with limited resource e.g. small memory footprint.
• Experience in integration and debugging of sub-systems and peripherals.
• Experience of the Touch GFX framework is a merit.
• Experience in algorithm development and machine learning is a merit.
• Experience of wireless systems like Bluetooth/BLE, WiFi and cellular in embedded systems is a merit.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At Bosch we look at Diversity in Gender, Generation, Nationalities, and Culture as our Advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.