- Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, 123, Industrial Layout, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnatake, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Data Analyst/ Machine Learning Requirements
• Experience in working on Artificial Intelligence based projects
• Knowledge on AI (Machine learning, Deep Learning etc.,) frameworks and Libraries (TensorFlow, Caffe, Scikit-learn, Keras)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience using Business intelligent tools, data visualization tools
Pattern Recognition & Image processing Requirements
• Hands-on experience in pattern recognition & image processing
• Knowledge on image-processing tools like Python, Matlab, etc.,
Software Developer Requirements
• Work experience as a Python Developer
• Basic knowledge of Python, R Language, Java, C++
• Troubleshooting & Debugging skills
• Experience in test-driven development
• Object-oriented analysis and design pattern implementation
• Ability to learn new technologies & languages
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Independent handling of tasks
Data Analyst/ Machine Learning Responsibilities
• Design Machine Learning Systems and Predictive models
• Appropriate selection of data preprocessing & representation methods
• Analysis of structured & unstructured data
• Representation of data using Visualization techniques
• Research and Implementation of appropriate AI algorithms
• Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
• Continuous hypothesis updating on requirement
Pattern Recognition & Image processing Responsibilities
• Understanding the problem statement and addressing with suitable algorithms
• Development and implementation of advanced image processing algorithms
• Selection of appropriate image-processing techniques
Software Developer Responsibilities
• Optimization of existing modules to improve overall performance
• Improve system functionality
• Write scalable and efficient code
• Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
BE /BTECH/ ME/ MTech
(Bio-Medical, Bio-Technology, Computer Science , Electronics,