Internship App development for a new Smart Home device
- Justus-Kilian-Straße 1, 35457 Lollar, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You help us with app programming for Android and/or iOS smartphones.
- Take responsibility: The development of functions for a new interactive Smart Home device (including indoor air quality sensors) lies within your area of work.
- Experience cooperation: You are responsible for the application of a BLE interface and the implementation of corporate design elements as well as the (automated) App testing.
- Education: Studies in the field of computer science or comparable
- Character and Working Practice: Reliable teamplayer with an independent and pro-active way of working
- Experience: In App programming (Android and/or iOS) and experience in BLE communication preferable
- Knowledge: Additional knowledge desirable in JSON, Kotlin, data base (Realm), Reactive programming (RxJava), Dependency Injection (Dagger 2) or Swift
- Language: Fluently spoken and written English and at least basic to good knowledge in German
Start: According to prior agreement
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Monika Scherer (Business Department)
+49 6441 418 2582