Internship Software Engineering for Microcontroller Validation and Test
- Mittlerer Pfad 9, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Gain experience: You have an exciting opportunity to be involved in a new Bosch Simulation project from the very beginning.
- Create something you: You will design, develop and implement test cases in various microcontrollers written in C.
- Take responsibility: Furthermore you compile results and create release documentation.
- Structured evaluation: Last but not least you are responsible for version control/compatibility.
- Education: Bachelor studies in the field of Electronic engineering or similar engineering / natural science
- Character and working practice: Able to work in a team as well as self-organized
- Experience: Programming in C
- Knowledge: Knowledge of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures
- Languages: Strong English skills required
Start: According to prior agreement
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Damon Martini (Business Department)
+49 711 811 14118