Embedded Architect (Product Engineering) _ EPE
- No.123, Industrial Layout, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Essential Prior Experience / skill
- Strong C / C++ skills on Embedded Microcontroller like ARM/x86/AVR/PIC/ATMEL controllers
- Development experience on I2C,SPI,UART,MODBUS,MQTT, Integration experience on WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, GSM on IoT products
- Hands on Experience in analog/digital Sensor Interfacing, Good Knowledge on State Machine Based Architecture.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills, using tools like GDB, JTAG
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- Able to prepare UML diagrams, able to use Source Control tools like SVN, GIT etc.
- Experience in Hardware Level Debugging (like Multimeter, Oscilloscope)
- Very good documentation skills creating requirements, test-plan, proposals, reports
Skill and Attribute
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
BE with 7 - 10 years of experience
- Working with RTOS platform for Embedded Devices ( FreeRTOS is preferred)
- Experience in embedded webserver development
- Experience in USB driver debugging, Video/Audio streaming over Bluetooth
- Knowledge in any one of the Scripting Languages Shell/Perl/Python
- Linux Kernel, Board Bring up, Device Driver Development