ECO1_CarMultimedia_Reception_Middleware_SW_Seniordeveloper/Specialist (C++, linux, Android Automotive, Infotainment,Embedded)
- Gold Hill Square, Service Rd, Popular Colony, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
Technical inputs for Estimation
Prepare High Level and Low Level Design
Preparation of Test Specifications and review
Development of Middleware Component in C++ on Linux
Analyzing and fixing of issues reported in the component
Assure product quality characteristics fulfillmenteng
Causal analysis and Preventive actions - Technical issues
- Good communication skills and handle customer calls independently when required
- Self-directed and a good team player
- Work Experience in both of C and C++ programming languages mandatory.
- Good understanding of OOAD and UML concepts mandatory
- Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment, CAN communication etc
Good understanding of microcontrollers and RTOS is required. Knowledge of system peripherals like I2C, I2S, UART etc will be an added advantage
Hands on experience in Linux based system development and Linux based application programming (Multithreaded programming, IPC mechanisms). Open SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) OS knowledge is an added advantage
Real time debugging on hardware using Emulators / Debuggers and software debugging skills.
Experience in working with Visual Studio / Eclipse environment, memory profiling tools as Valgrind / LeakTracer and Static Analysis Tools like Coverity / Lint
- Understanding and familiarity with Google Test frameworks CTS and VTS.
- Working with Source Control tools like GIT , clearcase
- Support and resolve issue resolutions and clarification for cross functional teams.
- Good to have ( or added advantage) experience is Android automotive middleware development
Desirable requirements below (not mandatory) :
- Experience in Android Automotive Reception / Broadcast Radio framework
- Good knowledge of Android internals, IPC mechanism, binder
- Experience in development of HAL layers.
- Basic understanding of android Start-up.
- Knowhow of Android security, SELinux policy, Treble is an advantage.
- Sound Android debugging knowhow.(logcat, tombstones, gdb)
- Good knowledge of Vehicle Network Service , JAVA
BE in E&C / CSc
In general, responsibilities described in this job description document are to be carried out autonomously, given the following broad boundary conditions:
· Adherence to the Bosch Values
· Adherence to the Bosch guidelines and Company procedures; GF100 guidelines
· Aligned to the Company Vision, Mission, and Goals
· Adhering to the Legal and statutory requirements (also as part of Bosch Values)