ASIC Analog Mixed-signal Verification Engineer
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, as ASIC Analog Mixed-signal Verification Engineer, where you will have the chance to:
- Help shape the future: you will develop and track verification plans.
- Take responsibility: You verify the sign-off responsibility for automotive ASICs: analog, digital and mixed-signal.
- Use your creativity and freedom: you will implement analog models in Verilog-/VHDL-AMS to speed up the AMS Simulation
- Integrated implementation: you apply the metric-driven verification (MDV) and/or formal verification methodologies.
- Reliable implementation: You perform analog/mixed-signal self-checking simulations.
- Live internationally: you will coordinate a globally dispersed verification team.
- Structured evaluation: You measure and analyze regression results.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: completed university degree (Masters/ Diploma) in electrical engineering or computer science or comparable qualifications with outstanding results.
- Experience and Knowledge: 3+ years of professional experience in analog ASIC Design or AMS Verification as well as in UVM/OVM, desirable in Specman/e. Futhermore general understanding of VHDL, Verilog and IC Design
- Languages: English minimum level B2, German as a plus.
- Personality: effective team player with an affinity to leadership and focused working style.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.