ASIC Analog Design Engineer
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
- Experience cooperation: Working in development projects for MEMS consumer sensor integrated circuits
- Help shape the future: Designing block level and sub system analog circuits for next generation sensors
- Reliable implementation: Implementing most challenging blocks and verifying mixed signal sensor systems
- Conscientious coordination: Working on design requirements, block level specifications and circuit documentation
- Create something new: Supporting product characterization and validation
What distinguishes you?
- Education: M.Sc. / Dipl.-Ing. in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Tools: Experience with state-of-the-art EDA software tools for IC design
- Languages: English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Working practice: Focused and quality oriented working style.
- Experience and knowledge: Preferable experience in CMOS technology, layout or full custom digital design and knowledge in area and power optimization as well as modeling of analog functionalities. Minimum 3 years of professional experience in IC design.
- Personality: Creative team player.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.