MEMS Pressure Sensors Expert
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, as Expert in MEMS Pressure Sensors, where you will have the chance to:
- Help shape the future: As an expert in your area you are securing the technological leadership of pressure sensors
- Take responsibility: You are the main counterpart regarding all questions to the sensor and you are able to challenge your colleagues technically
- Integrated implementation: You have a broad background which you apply for fast root-cause finding of failures or to develop new concepts, and you can pass your knowledge to others
- Think holistically: You are responsible for the full sensor system consistent of MEMS, ASIC and package. You define and assess the requirements as well as the verification of the design
- Networked communication: You convince in cooperation with your expert knowledge and a technically consistent argumentation which you can also communicate to the customer
- Structured evaluation: Your working style is structured and methodical and you have a very good analytical thinking
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master degree (M.Sc./Dipl.) in the area of physics, electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have a very good master degree or PhD in the referenced disciplines and you have several years of professional experience in the field of pressure sensors
- Languages: Fluent English (level B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Personality: High level of interdisciplinary teamwork, dedicated, customer-oriented, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Working practice: You are structured, independent, reliable and you have a mentality of making things happen.
- Enthusiasm: You have the ability and interest to deep dive in physical and electro-technical subjects
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.