Software Validation Engineer - Bosch IoT Start-up
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security and Safety Things is a fully funded Bosch startup that works on the enablement of creating an application store for security cameras. In order to enable such platform a common operating system (OS) is needed which is based on the Android OS. This OS development is done by the OS engineering department in Eindhoven. Do you want to be a part of working on a technology stack in a true IoT environment? This is your chance.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills. If you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
- Identify areas that need test / validation coverage;
- Creation of tests in the embedded field;
- Test new and existing functionality;
- Creation of test tools and methods that leverage automated testing;
- Report found bugs in a bug tracking system;
- Be part of an autonomous Operating development team, all disciplines included, in an agile working environment;
- Communicate within different levels of the organization.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or comparable level;
- Proven track record in testing and validation;
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary environment;
- Experience in an Agile working environment;
- Disciplined team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
At Security and Safety Things, we are looking to build a strong and long-term relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary with additional benefits. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Security and Safety Things we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
Please apply online with your resume and a strong motivation letter.