Working student for QMM4 ( PM Sensor and NX Sensor)
- Str.Aurel Vlaicu nr.2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- PPAP Documentation preparation;
- Sending packages (PPAP sensors and claimed sensors) to customer
- Support for quality engineer
- Participation in internal quality meetings
- Support for weekly/ monthly quality graphics/ reports
- Join together with quality engineer in 8D meetings
- Currently enrolled in university with technical profile
- English at a conversional level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deal with challenges
- Open minded, flexible and team player
- Proactive thinking
- Structured and analytic approach
- Future oriented
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Annual performance bonus
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj a Live festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field