- Bommanahalli Rd, Bommanahalli, Karnataka 572106, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
• Overall responsibility for stakeholder handling, requirements gathering and elicitation tasks, Defining interfaces and co-ordination with other components for it.
• Evaluation and feasibility analysis of technical requirements
• Preparing Concept, HLD and realization of features
• Middleware/application development for automotive infotainment system diagnostics
• Proactively pitching in to solve issues and provide solutions in complex programs
• Assure product quality characteristics fulfillment
• Review support
• Focus on Quality, Software release and Maintenance
• Able to estimate tasks, and do some basic planning and able to identify the dependencies and solve it.
• Able to foresee risks and intimate/mitigate.
• Strong knowledge on Automotive Diagnosis protocol UDS, KWP2000, CAN overview, autosar knowledge, Android exposure
• Strong experience in designing and architecture
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns, Objected oriented programming and UML (Enterprise Architect)
• Good know how of automotive software lifecycle and its quality process
• Strong Embedded C++ programming skills
• Strong knowledge in Embedded Linux development and Android
• Should have knowledge working with SCM tools like Clear Case,GIT, and tools like JIRA, RTC, etc
• Exposure to Automotive SPICE
• Good Team Player and Should have strong analytical, and logical skills
• Is able to lead small scrum teams – drive sprint planning, reviews, retrospect, analyse metrics.
• Good communication skills is a must.
• Domain and system knowledge on car multimedia
• Experience working in Agile & SAFe teams, familiarity with Agile
BE is a must
8-12 Years of experience
Experience: 5 - 10 years
In general, responsibilities described in this job description document are to be carried out autonomously, given the following broad boundary conditions:
· Adherence to the Bosch Values
· Adherence to the Bosch guidelines and Company procedures; GF100 guidelines
· Aligned to the Company Vision, Mission, and Goals
· Adhering to the Legal and statutory requirements (also as part of Bosch Values)