CIAM Techinical Leader/CIAM技术经理_CI
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. Started in Germany in 1886 by Robert Bosch as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering,” we are still privately-owned. Our operations is divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing and sales network covers some 150 countries. Our future growth is based on our innovative strength. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Working in Bosch IT security department , as [email protected] technical leader
You will be the teamlead of a team of specialists in Customer Identity- and Access Management (CIAM) building and operating the productive system for the Chinese market. In addition to that, you will be responsible for the overall-architecture for the system which includes analysis and priorization of customer requirements and balancing it with Bosch security requirements for a customer-facing system.
Open-minded, strong in communication and convincing people, a few years people leading experience
Several years of experience in Architecture/design of cloud-based IT systems with High-availability requirements. In addition: analysis
Cloud (e.g. MS Azure), Docker/Kubernetes, Infrastructure as code (Terraform), OIDC
Very familiar with local digital domain & business module, a few project/activity in this area would be prefered
Bosch internal candidate with 3~5 years expereince on Bosch customer process in this domain, very familiar with CI organization & processes, working in international environment before
Additional preference from customer: should have qualification to take below responsibilities once onboard to CIAM_CN team,
· Works with our business groups to understand their business processes & information needs and works with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
· Provide architecture, design & guidance of technical stack for the development team
· Guide& coach other developers from technical area in the project such as design/code guidelines and design/code review
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy