Customer-Facing Firmware Engineer - Security and Safety Things
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security and Safety Things is leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom. The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the IoT start-up which is fully funded by Bosch.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills. If you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
- Provide excellent technical support and service to our users;
- Identify and resolve technical issues;
- Grow to be an expert on key components in our Android Secure Platform;
- Communicate and co-work with our teams addressing the driver level and Web-facing parts of the Security and Safety Things platform;
- Participate in- and contribute to discussions on component architecture and integration;
- Be part of an autonomous Android/Linux OS development team;
- Work in an Agile environment.
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or similar;
- In-depth knowledge of Android full-stack development;
- Good knowledge of Java and C/C++;
- Experience in Android App development is a plus;
- Experience with Android OS and Linux Kernel is a plus;
- Able to work both autonomous and in teams;
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Open-minded, customer-oriented, accurate and curious.
At Security and Safety Things, we are looking to build a strong and long-term relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Security and Safety Things we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
Please apply online with your resume and a strong motivation letter.
Due to Corona, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.