Customer Representative French: Travel and Hospitality
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Have you ever been on a journey that opened up a completely new world to you? That totally inspired you and that showed you that a change of scenery can open up your mind to create new ideas?
Why not gain some completely new perspectives and insights? At Bosch Service Solutions we develop innovative business models based on the latest technology in order to create an inspiring brand experience for customers. Around 8,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 40 different languages.
Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join a global-leading company and work with passionate colleagues who work every day to make our customers happy? Then you have come to the right place. Everything we do is centered around working with people.
Our client is changing the way the world travels, It acts as an online platform for third-party companies to list their products for users to easily find sightseeing tours, adventure activities, multiple day tours, and attractions passes.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
· Providing Customer Service support via E-mail, chat and telephone contact.
· Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
· Identification of needs, ability to detect opportunities to offer additional products, services and follow up.
What we offer
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, direct with BOSCH Service Solutions.
· Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
· Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Candidates must be fluent in French (At least C1 Level) and in English (At B2.2 Level).
- They must be available to work full time, 39 hours per week.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now