Internship International Human Resources
- Sophienstraße 30-32, 35576 Wetzlar, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Reliable implementation: You will support international HR processes including Executive selection & Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, International Assignments, Potential Evaluation.
- Structured evaluation: You will be involved in the strategic alignment of Key Performance Indicators for HR.
- Experience cooperation: You will support HR Business partners operationally and contribute to projects, where you will handle project-task independently.
- Live internationally: You will be part of an international team, experience a global business and actively collaborate with partners from about 50 subsidiaries in Germany and around the world.
- Education: Studies in the field of Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology/Business Psychology, Industrial Engineering or Informatics
- Personality: Good team player, flexible, with assertiveness and confident to work with management levels, open communication
- Working Practice: Self-organized, proactive, creative, result and detail-oriented
- Experience: Previous experience in HR would be an asset
- Knowledge: Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel - advanced level will be appreciated - and PowerPoint), good knowledge of Power BI (code programing for customized objects would be a nice to have)
- Languages: Fluent in German and English, one other foreign language would be an asset
Start: June 2020
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Evelyn Mendez (Business Department)
+49 172 5772394
Paola Foraboschi (Business Department)
+49 6441 418 1430