Data Scientist IoT & Industry 4.0/研发科学家_CR
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Corporate Research – Research and Technology Center Asia Pacific is a team of international & interdisciplinary scientists and experts, driving cutting edge research to leverage on Asia’s best-in-class expertise. Scientifically verified knowledge and insights are the foundation of our sustainable solutions.
Through our innovation, we develop a vision for the future product of Bosch, evaluate its feasibility, and convert it into practical solutions. We set trends and enable new business opportunities for Bosch.
- Be part of a dynamic team to develop innovative data-driven products and services for Bosch in the field of Internet of Things (IoT) and Connected Industry / Industry 4.0
- Analyze manufacturing and consumer data in Data Mining and Machine Learning projects and develop customized data models and algorithms to generate high-impact data insights
- Lead own studies and projects starting from the first idea to the implementation of demonstrators and prototypes
- Test prototypes and demonstrators with users and partners from Bosch business units
- Cooperation with Bosch business units worldwide for requirement analysis, technology transfer, and to evaluate market attractiveness of new concepts
- Scouting, identification and tracking of new trends and emerging technologies in China, derive impacts on Bosch research strategy and identify key partners
- Collaborate with leading Chinese
- Excellent master degree, ideally additional PhD, in the field of computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or related
- Strong/expert knowledge in the research area of Data Science, Bid Data, Data Analytics, Machine Learning
- Hands-on experience in the development of spatio-temporal data models and algorithms, and expert in relevant programming languages (Python,…)
- Industry experience, as well as international experience is a plus
- Passion for innovation & entrepreneurial mindset
- Initiative and ability to lead research projects and implementation of research results in industrial environment
- Strong team player with autonomous and efficient working style
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (oral and written)
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy:RMB 8,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy.