Internship Development of software solutions for eye safety analyses of optical systems
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: Within the scope of industry-related research in the field of optical systems, we are looking for an intern. You will examine software-based strategies for a correct eye hazard evaluation.
- Integrated implementation: During your internship you are responsible for the digital transformation of relevant standards, e.g. IEC 60825-1:2014 and the programming of a graphical user interface for the structured representation of complex input parameters.
- Take responsibility: Support us actively in the further development of an existing software with regard to its functionality and the creation of programming interfaces to available optical simulation tools, e.g. OpticStudio Zemax and VirtualLab Fusion.
- Conscientious coordination: You present, discuss and document your results.
- Education: Studies in the field of informatics, computer science, software engineering or similar with very good academic performance
- Personality: Team-minded, communicative and independent
- Working Practice: Structured and systematic working methods
- Experience and Knowledge: Good programming skills with C/C++ is required, C# is desirable and knowledge of optical simulation tools is advantageous
Start: June 2020
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Sebastian Kotzur (Business Department)
+49 711 811 43533