Laboratory Engineer for DI Products in PS/QMM6-BuP1
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
The position is located in Bursa at our Powertrain Solutions Plant.
Your contribution to something big:
- Carrying out material qualification test incl. microstructure analysis and hardness test.
- Perform failure analysis on returned products in a timely manner, documenting analysis work and preparing technical reports.
- Support for start of production and ramp up of new lines or new products.
- Providing technical advice for the root cause analysis of metal failures.
- Cooperation with the central departments such as R&D, Competence Centers and Research Centers.
- Leading or participating Problem Solving activities in production.
What distinguishes you:
- Engineering background with university degree preferably in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- 3 years and more experience working with steel metallurgy
- Working knowledge of metallurgical testing equipment
- Have professional (hands-on) experience with Electron Microscopy.
- Experienced in problem solving methods
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Assertiveness & ability to negotiate & convince on management level
- Structured, systematic way of working and good at collaboration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish (German is an asset)
Your future job location offers you: Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for improvements.
Only positive candidates will be interviewed via online tools. Please remember to load your cv in each job post that you apply, applications without detailed cv information cannot be evaluated.
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.