User Experience Designer (Interaction Design)
- Bosch Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Developing product and/or service related interaction designs, from early concepts and prototypes to production-ready solutions in close collaboration with the divisions, research teams, Global UX studios and external entities
· High level of proficiency in interaction design tools like Invision, Sketch, Axure, Adobe suite and/or other current tools. Proficiency in current SW prototyping would be a plus.
· Work experience in a successful design agency and/or experience working in an environment with an industrial client base or comparable experience in a UX team of an established industrial company.
· Ability to solve problems in a pro-active and creative manner and work under time constraints on several tasks and projects simultaneously, as well as a marked ability to work across cross-functional teams
· Well-organized with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills, interested in innovative HMI technologies and a high level of motivation to develop ideas from paper to production.
Diploma, or Bachelor's/Master's degree in interaction design, interface design or a comparable field of study, ideally with product interaction design as the main focus and with substantial (6 -10 years) work experience in user-centered interaction design, creation and application of wireframes, flows and interaction guidelines for products in the areas of consumer goods, automotive systems, healthcare, mobility solutions, connected industry etc.