Security Architect - Security and Safety Things
- Torenallee, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the Security And Safety Things IoT start-up which is fully funded by Bosch. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem.
Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group. If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here.
The Security and Safety Things team is looking forward to your application!
As a Security Architect you will shape our overall operating system security architecture,
including the following tasks:
- Establish and evaluate (ongoing) the security architecture including security controls and security measures as necessary;
- Actively engage engineers, Product Owners, and Product Managers and employees on security awareness;
- Coach the engineering teams on Cyber security topics such as security best practices, cryptography selection and integration, etc.
- Coordinate security test & validation tests/assessments (e.g. penetration tests);
- Assess the impact of OS related vulnerabilities and security incidents and develop remedies to address these issues;
- Stay current and alert, and be our key knowledge resource regarding internal and external cyber security topic.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or similar;
- At least 5 years of experience working in computer security / cybersecurity and familiarity with relevant data protection legislation;
- Broad knowledge of, and experience with current Cybersecurity topics, related to ARM/Linux/Android based systems;
- The ability to solidly, document and defend security decisions and comfortable leading security related workgroups;
- You are passionate about technology and excited about the impact of disruptive technologies;
- You are enthusiastic about the field of computer security, but are aware of the necessity for tradeoffs;
- You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with different technologies and their security properties;
- Professional proficiency in the English language.
At Security and Safety Things we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Security and Safety Things we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Security and Safety Things, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Judith Hermanns-Jacobs, Corporate Recruiter, via [email protected] or +31 6 39 83 18 14.
Due to Corona, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.