Management Assistant (part-time) - Security and Safety Things
- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Security and Safety Things is a fully owned, but independent BOSCH start-up, that is leading the change in the security industry technology space by building an application store for security cameras (similar concept as the appstore from your smartphone). Imagine the future: We strive to create a technology to make the world more secure and flexible.
For our management team we are looking for a management assistant, for 24-32 hours a week, that will help the start-up to form and grow. If you are hard-working, eager and dedicated, Security and Safety Things is a great place to get ahead! Are you looking for an inspirational working environment and do you want to be part of a passionate team? Do not hesitate to apply!
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Actively organizing management’s scheduling needs;
- Rearranging schedules to accommodate last-minute changes and emergency cancellations;
- Facilitating and arranging meetings, ensuring all parties will be able to attend and rooms are available;
- Preparing documents for internal and external stakeholders;
- Analyzing data and creating reports for management.
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Proficient user of MS Office;
- Experience in analyzing and making reports, spreadsheets etc.;
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to navigate in a multinational environment;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Can-do personality.
At Security and Safety Things we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Security and Safety Things we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Security and Safety Things, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Judith Hermanns-Jacobs, Corporate Recruiter, via [email protected] or +31 6 39 83 18 14.
Due to Corona, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.