User & Retail Communication, Manager
- 8a, Jalan 13/6, Pjs 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Some 70,000 researchers and developers work for that at Bosch: at 120 locations worldwide, in a single network. In 2018 the Bosch Group had 410,000 associates worldwide and achieved 78 billion euros in sales. Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in South East Asia. In the Research and Technology Center Asia Pacific we focus on solutions and products for South East Asia, China and India.
Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia, Bosch has diversified businesses in Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The company has three manufacturing plants in Penang providing Car Multimedia, Power Tools and Automotive Steering systems. In 2018, Malaysia contributed sales of RM 538 million (113 million euros) and employed more than 4,500 associates.
Your contribution to something big:
- Retail communications
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of retail communication measures along the whole customer clusters
- Create, execute and monitor all content, related to the different kind of retail communication requirements
- Conceive and create online and offline PRO documents for retail buying departments
- Execution of customer specific communication material requirements
- Support e-Dealers and e-Shops with content and relevant promotions
- Take charged of online performance management: Optimize product texts, photos, videos, display & banners, micro sites & teasers branded online shop in Shop (SiS)
- Ensure brand visibility in retail and customer specific communication material
- User communication
- Implement Central user activities
- Develop local user promotional activities (events, promos)
- Managing local user communication: Bosch website, Social Media, Key Opinion Leaders (YouTube, Press)
- Ensures Direct User communication on digital channels
- Responsible for coordination of local legal / compliance topics with local experts
- Direction of press relations including writing press releases as well as developing key messages in English and local language
- Coordination of local sponsorship and donation activities
- First contact crisis communication in alignment with the regional office
- Planning, monitoring and control of the local communication budget
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / E-commerce / Business Admin or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant field. Added advantage if:
- Well verse in Social Media marketing
- Understanding on hardware (Power Tools) B2B online retail touchpoints and Pro user decision making at the online touchpoint
- Operational experience in local sales & marketing organization / personal retailer network
- High understanding of online brand communication and E-commerce.
- Proven track record in implementing website/eShop concepts
- Experience in digital communication ecosystem, & project management.
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines and must be able to work in diverse and dynamic team.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Your future of job location offers you:
- Flexible working environment
- Flexi benefits allowances
- Employee discounts on Bosch products
- Associate Development programs @ BOSCH
- A working environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity