Data/Knowledge Creation Intern for Autonomous Driving
- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Research and Technology Center North America with offices in Sunnyvale, California, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cambridge, Massachusetts is part of the global Bosch Group (www.bosch.com), a company with over 70 billion euro revenue, 400,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, and a history of over 125 years. The Research and Technology Center North America (RTC-NA) is committed to providing technologies and system solutions for various Bosch business fields primarily in the areas of Human Machine Interaction (HMI), Robotics, Energy Technologies, Internet Technologies, Circuit Design, Semiconductors and Wireless, and MEMS Advanced Design.
The Bosch Research and Technology Center (RTC) in Pittsburgh, PA is focused on the research and development of cutting-edge technologies that will shape the future of the company’s products. Specifically, our team focuses on human-machine collaboration for efficient AI data annotation.
AI systems such as self-driving cars require training data consisting of millions of images that need to be annotated by humans. As an intern, you will work on road sign knowledge base creation which will be used to train machine.
- Create internal road sign data/knowledge base
- Develop a web based application for data entry task
- Create svg images out of pdf or different image formats by using an image editing tool
- Accurate data entry operation to build knowledge base for road signs used in various countries
- Excellent skills in image editing tools such as Paint, Photoshop, etc
- Detail oriented, thorough and thorough minded in task completion
- Pursuing a Bachelor in computer science, information science
- 3 months (part-time is possible, prefer to start immediately)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World in Motion)